The Stairlift Designed for Your Everyday
The Handicare 1100 Straight Stairlift features next-generation technology with an ultra-streamlined design that takes up less space on your stairs. The Patented Multi-Drive System will ensure your stairlift is operating at peak levels at all times with no reduction in performance ever.
With the 1100, we eliminated the traditional tooth rack model and invested in a Friction Drive System. With no gear rack, we achieved a quieter, smoother, more robust stairlift that’s much easier to maintain. The modern aesthetic combined with stylish design allows the 1100 to blend into any environment, becoming a complementary piece in your home.
- Weight limit: 309 lbs
- Slim profile of 12.6 in when folded
- Continuous charging function
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- EasyGlide technology ensures a smooth ride up and down the stairs with a gentle gliding stop
- Adjustable footrest ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual or powered 80-degree swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off the lift
- Upgradable to powered swivel and footrest options
- Four brush heads constantly sweep away dust and hair from the rail
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Vanilla beige leatherette finished seat for easy cleaning
- Footrest features textured grips for greater traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Patented multi-drive provide constant power to your lift
- Two remote controls included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery backup in the event of a power outage
Style Seat: The Style Seat allows you to combine the 1100 straight track system with optional powered features: folding the footrest after use or swiveling the seat for easier exits. This solution is tailored to your needs and individual staircase, ensuring the best fit possible in a warm Vanilla Beige coloured upholstery.